A health care facility is looking for a permanent part time Medical Officer/GP to work in our rural hospital and GP practice in the beautiful deep south of New Zealand.
About the practice
- Brand new building and facilities
- Integrated services sets this role apart from typical Medical Officer roles. You will have immediate accessibility to a variety of specialists and services.
- Supportive and experienced medical team of GP’s, specialists and administration staff
About the role
- This is an 0.4 FTE position
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in family and emergency medicine
- Flexible working conditions
- Excellent relocation, remuneration and benefits package
- Minimal on-call
- Car and accommodation available
Ideal Work/life balance
- Easy access to picturesque rivers, mountains, and the ocean
- Fishing and hiking opportunities at your doorstep
- Affordable and family friendly lifestyle
- Exciting cultural and sporting events
You can make your life as busy or as quiet as you like and with this part time role available, anything is possible!
Reach out to us for more information today!